ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/myrmidon/components/configurer PropertyException.java PropertyUtil.java
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:11:37 GMT

Can we make this non-static?  That way we can change the behaviour (e.g. for
an Ant 1.x compat layer, or as a config option).

How about this:

- Add TaskContext.resolveValue( String ).
- Move the guts of PropertyUtil to a new AbstractTaskContext.
- Pass a TaskContext to Configurer.configure().  Or, maybe extract out a
super-interface (call it, um, Context).  This would be useful for putting
together a ServiceContext too.

Adam