ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/util PackageNameMapper.java
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:43:12 GMT
>   - * Copyright (c) 2001 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights
>   + * Copyright (c) 2001-2002 The Apache Software Foundation.

(etc)

Apologies for not getting these before. Ironically, I was *just* in the middle of starting
to do them (and testing the hopefully now working Eclipse commit support) when you submitted
this. Very confusing when you start to commit patches, get told you're out of date, and then
find that the new files are exactly the same as the ones you'd have committed...

Jon