ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject CVS blizzard is over :)
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:41:08 GMT
Hopefully that'll be the last time I want to commit *quite* that many
files in a short time...

JavaDoc now builds without any warnings on 1.4 (and even completes,
despite
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4638015.html
which previous caused it to croak on MParse.java). The actual *content*
has hardly changed at all - but now I've got a clean build I should be
able to get the content to work without generating any *more* warnings
or errors.

There shouldn't be any code changes in there, although I removed a few
tabs (mostly in AntStarTeamCheckOut.java, IIRC).

If anyone sees a JavaDoc warning (which isn't related to an optional
library not being present), please mail me so I can fix it...

Jon