ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: Compilation error in VAJWorkspaceScanner
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:22:15 GMT
> >It's been removed from the current stream, but you can download the
> >previous version...
>
> the test need a 1.1d version I think. not sure though.

Ah, right.

> >Not sure why I didn't need antlrall...
> because you did not run the tests :o)

Again, "doh!"

Yes, it would be very helpful to get some critical mass of developers with access to fully
licensed versions of this so that testing can be performed. Compiling is a start though (even
if the compiled binaries are, as I said earlier, less than useful). Obviously it makes my
life easier when it comes to recommenting, too :)

Right. Off to see Oceans Eleven. I'll start looking at writing that tool this week...

Jon