ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Jon Skeet as committer
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:43:47 GMT
> I think it is time to make Jon commit his patches himself ;-)
>
> I've never thought that "just fixing some javadocs" would lead to such
> an in depths analysis of the code as Jon has shown with his recent
> patches.

To pinch a phrase from a friend of mine: "Scary biscuits!"

I'd be fairly happy committing JavaDoc patches (and I have no wish to waste anyone else's
time :) but I expect a lot of "analysis" will still be on the level of posting to the dev
list and saying, "Eh? <Foo> doesn't make much sense to me at the moment..."

I dare say when I've gone over every class I can compile, I'll understand things better and
be confident enough to apply actual code patches when they seem suitably obvious :)

Jon