ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject More on @tags
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:04:06 GMT
I've just rebuilt the javadoc for the first time since @ant:task was
introduced - and unsurprisingly, I'm getting loads of warnings (57 at
the moment). These do make it very difficult to spot *real* warnings.

Things I've tried in the name field to get round it:

ant:task
ant&#058;task
ant&amp;#508;task
ant\:task
&quot;ant:task&quot;

If anyone has *any* other ideas, please let me know. If anyone knows how
to get hold of the standard doclet source code, let me know that too -
if I can see exactly how it's handling the command line, I might be able
to come up with something.

It really is bad luck that we happen to use exactly the same
distinguisher as Sun chose for a separator :(

I'd like to encourage others to develop Javadocs which don't generate
warnings/errors, and this is going to be much harder if there are tons
of "normal" warnings (and it's obviously only going to get worse).

Jon