ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:49:30 GMT

Apparently as Stefan thought, the context classloader on junit was breaking
things.
I have commented the offended line for now.

If did not debug anything for now but at first sight I don't get why the
classloader is not referring to the parent classloader to load xerces
classes (which should be the AntClassLoader classloader which should be the
System classloader.) I'm more than certainly missing a step here.

Any ideas welcome.

[...]