ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: [METRICS] jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:24:06 GMT

Agreed, this has been on my todo list priority -57 but is needed for
flexibility, should it be on the metrics, audit or cover side. This is
needed as well for the reporting, we need to know what the configuration is.

I would like to wait a little bit to see what's in the pipe for the new API
and features of QA, though, just in case.

Stephane