ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: Speaking of deprecation...
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 10:52:01 GMT

Depends on what you have in mind for the testcases.

> Also, it doesn't cover all things that have ever been deprecated

It's just a little bit difficult to figure what was deprecated. Can a grep
'deprecated' on docs and manual give us an overview of this ?

> (yet?), guess I have to learn some XSLT to be able to lend a hand.

I'm no XSLT wizard neither, but the stylesheet should not become too
complicated since it is mereley a change of attribute or element name. So I
guess that 99% of the pattern we will need already exists in the stylesheet.

Stephane