ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Gollot <erik.gol...@valtech.fr>
Subject New wljspc task
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:16:33 GMT

As we use WebLogic6.0 & 6.1, I had to modify the existing wljspc task.

I created a new task named wl6jspc which is almost the same than wljspc but
with the option "webapp" (not mandatory, used when you're compiling jsp that
are part of a web application and when the jsp use taglibs) and with a
little patch of the existing wljspc (line 154 replaced by line 155 to not
stop the scandir when the task encounter a non-jsp file)

So, I send you my first real contribution to Ant, if I do not follow the
rigth way to post such new features, please tell me how to do it.

It has been tested with wls6.0 and wls6.1

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont propriété de VALTECH et
susceptibles de contenir des informations confidentielles à l'intention
exclusive de ses destinataires. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur
ou si celui ci vous est parvenu incomplet ou altéré, merci d'en avertir
l'expéditeur par retour.Toute utilisation, diffusion ou publication non
expressément autorisée par nous par écrit est strictement interdite.
This message and any attachments are Valtech property and may contain
iconfidential information intended solely for the addressees. If your are
not the intended recipient of this message or if you have received it
uncomplete or altered, please notify the author by replying to his e-mail
immediately. Any unauthorised use, diffusion or dissemination not
expressly authorised by us in writing is strictly prohibited.
Copyright Valtech 2002