ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Burton" <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: XDocs Proposal
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:17:57 GMT
Hello,

Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Now all we need is an XSL wiz to create something that will generate Anakia
> xdocs from these XML files and we can get the process rolling to get this
> stuff in HTML format and see how it compares and gradually build it up to as
> full featured as the current HTML docs (with some caveats on the attribute
> rules though).  Stephane?  What can you do with the XML that is generated
> from this?

Since I already have a DVSL (http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/dvsl/)
stylesheet for generating the Ant manual from xdocs, I'll take at look at
what you're generating and try to enhance this suitably.

If someone want's to try an XSLT version, pull jakarta-site2 from CVS.
There's a site.xsl which would probably be a good place to start.

-Bill