ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mariusz Nowostawski <mari...@marni.otago.ac.nz>
Subject Re: rmic task and AntClassLoader
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:16:11 GMT
Hi,

Well, I have narrowed the problem down to... jikes ;o(
If I use javac to build ANT, all seems to work perfectly well.
So... my jikes is: Version 1.14 - 13 May 2001
and it seems I need to upgrade this beast as well - sorry for bothering
you with that.

best regards
Mariusz

ps.
I am impressed with the amount of activities and responsivness of ANT
dev, especially taking into account not so popular "pacific" time zone ;o)