ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: Speaking of deprecation...
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:17:59 GMT
Stephane Bailliez wrote:

> [...]

What about if deprecation warnings were a different message level,
something like Project.MSG_DEPRECATED, perhaps between INFO and VERBOSE.
A command line option to show them or not would be possible and we could
print a summary at the end if there are any deprecated messages
received, just as javac does. It would also explicitly mark deprecated
tasks and attributes.

Just an idea.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>