ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Logo decision...
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:06:47 GMT
> Why did you have a vote if you're going to
> pick the runner-up that you like better?

Nicks Logo IS the first place and, if you'd read my mail correctly, I
proposed to decide for it as the official one! I personally like the
second-place logo (the "runner-up") that much, that I proposed to use it as
an additional/alternate official logo! Additionally it has been just 2%
behind! This is just MY personal optinon (supported by some others).

The first place got 4 or so +1 votes and no -1 vote, so I guess that it'll
become the official logo!

Additionally, if you have read the haeder of the poll, we said that well
pick the official logo from the TOP 5 of the vote, so generally it would be
ok to pick one of the others, if the committers agree!

Greetings,
Chris