ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ClassLoaders ( was: Re: We need to stop the lies)
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:05:14 GMT
On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:54, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> > From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@apache.org]
> >
> > I don't think the ProjectHelper changes will cause any problems.
> > The only one
> > who has ever expressed doubts over that style is Conor and I
> > believe he has
> > changed his mind.
>
> Not sure to what you are referring. Can you explain?

Costin has proposed changes to ProjectHelper that are mostly equivelent to
the ProjectBuilder abstraction I proposed. Basically a mechanism to  to have
alternative strategys to build project objects. At one stage you objected to
ProjectBuilder abstraction back ages ago. Though from your comments recently
I don't think your objections still hold ?

--
Cheers,

Pete