ant-dev mailing list archives

From e...@mind.net
Subject Re: Patternsets, Filesets, and Mapper
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:00:01 GMT

With the old tool, I had 7 xml files being read (by the other build tool).. I am trying to
switch it over so those are 7 ant sub-build files...  But I need 3 sets of files (ignoring
the fact that it would still require a mapper) per xml file. Therefore, I would have to
create and maintain 21 txt files if the (7) Ant subbuild.xml(s) can't handle it.

Does that make more
sense?