ant-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Patternsets, Filesets, and Mapper
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:07:20 GMT
> Don't give up yet!  We're almost there :)

I'm working on it :)

> > This is exactly what I was thinking.  I am trying to convince management
> that this will be
> > easier to maintain, but can't even figure out how to do it myself.
> includesfile.... that should do the trick, right?

The problem with this solution is that the docs say you shouldn't use it, it is a
temporary hack.  It would be just as easy to Exec the old tool... But, I want a Desirable
Ant Solution (TM?) :)
> Java Tools for Extreme Programming by Rick Hightower and Nick Lesiecki (both

I'll pass that on to my coworkers.... They keep talking about XP

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message