ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Two possible new tasks
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:12:55 GMT
--- Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> Yup, and that saves me from patching <fileset> with a 'file' attribute
> too!
> :)
>
> Thanks Diane - you've definitely done a nice thing here.

More like a nice pickle I've gotten myself into -- thanks to Steve
reminding me I need to write testcase crud (ugh, yuck, and blechh). Now
I'll have to try and dredge up the little I knew before, when I did one
for Available. Oh well, maybe this time I'll be nice and organized and
actually write down a cheat-sheet while I'm doing it.

Of course, on the positive side, I've finally managed to get a "my very
own task" approved :)

Thanks everyone for voting for it (or at least not voting against :),
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)