ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Two possible new tasks
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:51:04 GMT
On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:52, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> But, I think this points out that <fileset> is broken.  It should be a set
> of files, regardless of their directory.  And this particular problem does
> bite me often and I end up making properties to parent directories when I'd
> rather not.

Someone actually submitted a patch to make fileset accept a single file and
spit out a fileset for said file ... It was +1'ed but I don't think it ever
got applied ... ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"You know what a dumbshit the 'average man' on the street is? Well, by
definition, half of them are even dumber than that!"
					J.R. "Bob" Dobbs