ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Patternsets, Filesets, and Mapper
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:52:03 GMT
--- eoti@mind.net wrote:
> Then, I could not find a way to simply copy the list of package names
> into the new ant buildfiles and create the jars and javadocs.

Well, I still can't say I'm certain of what you really need the lists to
be used for -- but if your package-dir structure matches your package-name
structure (which I'm assuming it does, since I think Java fairly well
pukes when that's not the case, right? :), then I assume these
package-name lists you currently have could be flipped around to be
dir-name lists instead, yes? (IOW: sed your lists s/\./\//g) And then,
what do you still need the dot-notation form for? (You can get pretty
easily, but what do you need it for?)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)