ant-dev mailing list archives

From Eugene Karpov <kar...@sigma.ispras.ru>
Subject Re: FileSet issues
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:53:48 GMT
Thanks a lot.

And what about removeFilesets() method?

Adding this method can really help us to automate building subprojects.
(I'm trying to implement task that collects filesets from subprojects and execute
 corresponding tasks at main build.xml, but some tasks should be executed for
 each fileset separately and I can not replace old filesets with new one in legal
 way).

--
B.R.
Eugene