ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [Submit] PVCS Dimensions
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:11:24 GMT
--- Nigel Magnay <Nigel.Magnay@Parsec.co.uk> wrote:
> On the other hand, it'd be a real pain to have to hunt the web for all
> the extra extensions needed for a particular environment. Lots of
> people have to use PVCS - so in the meantime they'll download ant and
> find it inadequate for their needs, despite the fact that someone has
> written a PVCS connector (unless they're really keen and hunt the patch
> down themselves).

Actually, when I was reworking the tasks overview page, I was thinking of
adding a section for Unsupported (or External, Contributed, whatever)
Tasks, and listing the links in the doc. Would something like that
suffice? (See the tasksoverview.html file in ...docs/manual in CVS to see
what I'm referring to.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)