ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: antlib descriptor
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:20:11 GMT
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:10, Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:
> And by the way, about defining interfaces in the container. No one
> complained about TaskContainer. I have never heard anyone
> saying or complining to the fact that your task has to implement
> the TaskContainer interface in order to accept Tasks. Now why there
> is so much bruhaha about using the same principle for other
> containers? It is beyond me.

FWIW I think I have I disliked it before it was added - but then again I also
think the idea of <parrallel/> and <sequence/> is a horrid contraption :)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
 point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
 The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality."
        -- George Bernard Shaw