ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant Task.java
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:15:33 GMT
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:59, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> [...]

We could almost reimport that ant1 compat layer and gump wouldn't break ...
well almost ;)

> Axe Configurable next :)

aww!

Before I do that I am going to axe CascadingException and replace a
codedependency with a "pattern" dependency. ie we can specify that exceptions
that declare a method "Throwable getCause()" are "cascading"/"nested" etc and
then a whole chunk of code becomes independent of both Ant and Avalon ! ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete