ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VFS
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:35:14 GMT
On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:36, MOUSSAUD BenoƮt wrote:
> In fact, i have downloaded Avalon and i found a lot of good idea in this
> framework !
> Good Jobs Avalon Guys !
> In fact, i still keep my idea to write a JNDI front end on VFS and in
> avalon i have found
> abstract classes for this: Cool !
> I am keeping you in touch with my work

I would *love* to see a JNDI frontend to a VFS - I don't think it is quite
appropriate for an API to ant but there is other use cases where is definetly
useful.

So anytime you get something together and want to share it - feel free to
submit it to either the avalon or ant project- that would be great! :)

--
Cheers,

Pete

 "Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original
dimensions." -Oliver Wendell Holmes