ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <propertyfile> bug
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 04:40:10 GMT
--- Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, I know, but the increment/decrement w/o a 'value' attr was working
before and not after. But it's no biggee -- it was buggy before, it was
buggy after (just a different bug), and it was buggy after my change (just
a different different bug).

> Its a miracle that task works at all!

I pretty much feel that way about all Java code :)

> Test cases.  Test cases!  Test cases!  This is what we need to verify
> all this stuff works as it should.

I hand-test the snot out of stuff I'm changing (although, not in my own
directory anymore -- ouch!), but I'm on overload enough as it is right now
that I wouldn't have time to deal with putting any real one(s) together
for it -- sorry.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)