ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Submission - Ant Templating
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:34:37 GMT
On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 06:42, Bevan Arps wrote:
> Greetings from "down under".

you mean to the left :)

> Well, I happen to agree with this view - and I got stuck in some weeks ago
> to implement a solution. (My Java isn't up to the task of coding anything
> else and I figured this was a way to contribute back.)
>
> Attached is a small (<4K) zip file containing a single stylesheet and an
> html manual page to match.

sweet! Looks great - this is very similar to something I have been
prototyping :) My version looked something like

<template name="photoGallery">
  <param name="baseDir"/>
  <param name="destDir"/>
  <param name="gallery" default="myPhotos"/>
  <logic>
   ...insert ant tasklist here...
  </logic>
</template>

So I agree it is nice - I implemented mine using code-fu but it looks like
you used pure xslt ? If so I like ;)

I haven't used it widely yet - have you ? Can you tell us if there was any
problesm brought up?

--
Cheers,

Pete