ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [METRICS] jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:05:22 GMT
Neat - got everything going fine ...

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:23, Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> If you have any problem, feel free to ask. Any fix, feel free to commit.
> :-)

Your asking for it :)

There was one thing I was scratching my head over. It took me a while to
figure out where preferences are kept (~/.metamata) and I was thinking it
would be nice if you could specify the preferences from the task or
something. Not sure exactly how to do it as such and couldn't see any docs on
command line switches.

--
Cheers,

Pete