ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is going on in ANT1.x
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 02:59:37 GMT
On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:36, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> [...]

proposal/cc ?

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The perfect way is only difficult for those who pick and choose.  Do not
like, do not dislike; all will then be clear.  Make a hairbreadth
difference and heaven and earth are set apart; if you want the truth to
stand clear before you, never be for or against." - Bruce Lee