ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot bootstrap on JDK 1.1 any longer
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:01:19 GMT
> You may end up with a command line that is too long that way, I'm not
> sure (on Cygwin, I guess).

You didn't think I wouldn't have run it before I suggested it, did you? :)
 And no, no problem with command-line length (under Cygwin).

> Otherwise, your solution is fine with me as well, you'd have to revert
> my last commit, though.

Nah -- more trouble than it's worth, since you feel its new home is a
reasonable directory for it to live in. (And if you think the other file
should live there as well, I'd say go for that one, too.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)