ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: Cannot bootstrap on JDK 1.1 any longer
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:01:19 GMT
--- Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:
> You may end up with a command line that is too long that way, I'm not
> sure (on Cygwin, I guess).

You didn't think I wouldn't have run it before I suggested it, did you? :)
 And no, no problem with command-line length (under Cygwin).

> Otherwise, your solution is fine with me as well, you'd have to revert
> my last commit, though.

Nah -- more trouble than it's worth, since you feel its new home is a
reasonable directory for it to live in. (And if you think the other file
should live there as well, I'd say go for that one, too.)

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message