ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon/src/testcases/org/apache/aut/vfs BasicFileSystemTestBase.java
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 04:14:17 GMT
On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:06, adammurdoch@apache.org wrote:
> adammurdoch    02/02/02 16:06:38
>
>   Modified:    proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/aut/vfs/provider
>                         Resources.properties
>                proposal/myrmidon/src/testcases/org/apache/aut/vfs
>                         BasicFileSystemTestBase.java
>   Added:       proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/aut/vfs/impl
>                         DefaultFileSystemManager.java Resources.properties
>   Removed:     proposal/myrmidon/src/java/org/apache/aut/vfs/provider
>                         DefaultFileSystemManager.java
>   Log:
>   Move DefaultFileSystemManager to impl package, to get rid of circular
> package dependency.

Excellent!

Okay I have just made the dist target depend on test target (and created a
dist-lite that doesnt). Will send a diff to the gump folks to make sure they
run the dist target at nights so that the unit tests run then aswell.

--
Cheers,

Pete

When a stupid man is doing something he's ashamed of, he always
declares that it is his duty.
					 George Bernard Shaw