ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Wrapping up logo vote
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:12:34 GMT
I'm heading to bed, so won't be awake at midnight my time to shut off the
vote.  I'll do it first thing Saturday morning and capture the tallys - I've
already saved off the current results.  Its pretty clear which one is the
winner.

If anyone wants to continue to poll the results and save them periodically
so we have snapshots send them my way, but giving everyone until Saturday
morning seems fair enough to let all timezones have a chance at getting
their final votes in.  Something fishy would have to happen for the leader
to lose now.

3,352 votes currently - wow!

    Erik