ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] Refactor & combination of mail tasks
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 01:23:36 GMT
From: "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>

> Is it in Bugzilla?

No, it is there as a patch request on my disk ;-)

> I don't have the bandwidth right now to do
> this particular refactoring justice (it would
> take several hours of my time at least).

Sigh.  ok, I understand.  I will wait to hear
from Steve.  Depending upon that, I may or may
not dive in to patch this myself.

> Is there an urgent need for it?

I don't want ant-dev to lose any more developers
who make the extra effort to contribute something
back.  0:-)

IMHO, if we apply the good patches, that come
our way, regularly, it will keep the contributors
motivated.

> If not, lets just put it in Bugzilla as an
> enhancement request.

>     Erik

Cheers,
Magesh