ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [AUDIT] jakarta-ant/proposal/myrmidon
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 01:08:21 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Murdoch" <adammurdoch_ml@yahoo.com>

[...]
> I don't think it's worth spending time on.  Sounds like autofix is the way

Well I looked into it...and yes it's not worth it because it would require
quite some time :-)

> to go - how about we just go with the rule as it currently stands ("final
> static"), and autofix the fields with "static final"?

eh ? not possible. The autofix will fix what the rule reported.
So for now I would say, autofix fields into final static or don't pay
attention to it or disable it.

All code here is consistent about modifiers, I don't think there is any
'final synchronized static public' anywhere so this won't be of any problem.
I find the unused variables or import more important than that.

Stephane