ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Re: Speaking of deprecation...
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:24:26 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <>
To: "Ant Developers List" <>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: Speaking of deprecation...

ahh, the little hosting service must have turned off indexing of dirs
without an index.html. good security I suppose, though given they also
turned off openSSH for security reasons (it was the one with a known issue),
leaving only telnet and ftp; aka "plaintext based login", I dont think they
fully grasp security.        20MB            5MB

Also under there for NT based java developers are
which are modified versions of the system settings control panel for 2K and
XP; gives you a bigger dialog for setting env variables. Why the MS dev team
dont make it resiziable I dont know, though I suspect it is because resizing
dialogs is actually moderately fiddly in win32.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message