ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Speaking of deprecation...
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:24:26 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <sbailliez@apache.org>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: Speaking of deprecation...

server."

ahh, the little hosting service must have turned off indexing of dirs
without an index.html. good security I suppose, though given they also
turned off openSSH for security reasons (it was the one with a known issue),
leaving only telnet and ftp; aka "plaintext based login", I dont think they
fully grasp security.

http://www.iseran.com/stuff/jdk130.chm        20MB
http://www.iseran.com/stuff/j2ee.chm            5MB

Also under there for NT based java developers are
sysdm-win2k.cpl
sysdm-winXP.cpl
which are modified versions of the system settings control panel for 2K and
XP; gives you a bigger dialog for setting env variables. Why the MS dev team
dont make it resiziable I dont know, though I suspect it is because resizing
dialogs is actually moderately fiddly in win32.