ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Ant.java AntStructure.java Available.java BUnzip2.java BZip2.java CallTarget.java Checksum.java Chmod.java Cvs.java CVSPass.java Delete.java DependSet.java Ear.java Echo.java ExecTask.java
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:14:51 GMT
I apologize in advance for not changing copyright dates!  But I have no
doubt somebody will run a slick shell script and fix it up soon :)

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: <ehatcher@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 3:36 PM
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs
Ant.java AntStructure.java Available.java BUnzip2.java BZip2.java
CallTarget.java Checksum.java Chmod.java Cvs.java CVSPass.java Delete.java
DependSet.java Ear.java Echo.java ExecTask.java Expand.java Filter.java
FixCRLF.java GenerateKey.java Get.java GUnzip.java GZip.java Input.java
Jar.java Java.java Javac.java Javadoc.java Manifest.java Mkdir.java
Parallel.java Patch.java PathConvert.java Recorder.java Replace.java
Rmic.java SendEmail.java Sequential.java SignJar.java SQLExec.java Tar.java
Taskdef.java Touch.java Transform.java Tstamp.java Typedef.java Untar.java
UpToDate.java WaitFor.java War.java XSLTProcess.java Zip.java
ConditionTask.java Copy.java LoadFile.java Move.java Sleep.java

> ehatcher    02/02/27 12:36:16
>
>   Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Ant.java
>                         AntStructure.java Available.java BUnzip2.java
>                         BZip2.java CallTarget.java Checksum.java
Chmod.java
>                         Cvs.java CVSPass.java Delete.java DependSet.java
>                         Ear.java Echo.java ExecTask.java Expand.java
>                         Filter.java FixCRLF.java GenerateKey.java Get.java
>                         GUnzip.java GZip.java Input.java Jar.java
Java.java
>                         Javac.java Javadoc.java Manifest.java Mkdir.java
>                         Parallel.java Patch.java PathConvert.java
>                         Recorder.java Replace.java Rmic.java
SendEmail.java
>                         Sequential.java SignJar.java SQLExec.java Tar.java
>                         Taskdef.java Touch.java Transform.java Tstamp.java
>                         Typedef.java Untar.java UpToDate.java WaitFor.java
>                         War.java XSLTProcess.java Zip.java
>                         ConditionTask.java Copy.java LoadFile.java
>                         Move.java Sleep.java
>   Log:
>   XDoclet fun!
>
>   These are harmless Javadoc comment additions for use with the
proposal/xdocs runs.