ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Testing Java task
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 08:25:50 GMT
I have been doing some tests for the <java> tasks; adding an entry point in
the test case
to call and run.

But I cant actually run these tests as I cant get at the classpath of ant's
runtime, not from inside a <java> task.

Can anyone think of a way I can easily get the <junit> invoked tests to feed
a BuildTest invoked build file with the classpath string/property containing
the current paths?

I am thinking of having <property refid> To get the tests-classpath, then
<sysproperty> in junit to pass that down, but it still wont get into the
invoked build unless I force it in (which I can do in the setUp() method, I

Any other suggestions which dont involve adding an includeAntRuntime to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message