ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [Submit] PVCS Dimensions
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:03:11 GMT

can write to and provide hooks for their systems.  At least thats the long
term vision.

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rousey, Michael J." <MRousey@reliant.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 7:42 PM
Subject: [Submit] PVCS Dimensions

I haven't seen any tasks for PVCS Dimensions (Another SCM tool from
Merant) so I thought I would submit these for consideration.

The tasks are in the org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dimensions
package.  The attached zip file includes all tasks and a manual Page.

The tasks have been tested on Win2k and Solaris 8 with PVCS Dimensions
7.0 SP2.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Michael Rousey

=
Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont propriété de VALTECH et
susceptibles de contenir des informations confidentielles à l'intention
exclusive de ses destinataires. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur
ou si celui ci vous est parvenu incomplet ou altéré, merci d'en avertir
l'expéditeur par retour.Toute utilisation, diffusion ou publication non
expressément autorisée par nous par écrit est strictement interdite.

This message and any attachments are Valtech property and may contain
confidential information intended solely for the addressees. If your are

not the intended recipient of this message or if you have received it
incomplete or altered, please notify the author by replying to his
e-mail
immediately. Any unauthorized use, diffusion or dissemination not
expressly authorized by us in writing is strictly prohibited.
=
Copyright Valtech 2002