ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <>
Subject @tags [Was: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional]
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:26:42 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Skeet" <>

> Hmm... I can see the desire for them, certainly, but I personally would
like the docs to build cleanly under the standard doclet.
>Personally I usually use FIXME for "urgent" to-dos and XXX for slightly
less urgent ones, then just grep (or whatever) for them. How
> much prettier is XDoclet than grepping, out of interest? (I'd be quite
happy with a general TO-DO non-tag, or whatever, if you want
> something to search on.)

Also, can you easily generate a frames based to-do list report from FIXME
comments?  :)
   (ok, no heckling from you Perl wiz's out there that probably could do
that with a line or two of code)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message