ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <>
Subject Re: Gradual progress...
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:27:50 GMT
From: "Erik Hatcher" <>

> I actually think there is something administrative that needs to be
> configured for the commit messages to be sent (perhaps your e-mail address
> added to the allowed senders to that list?).
> Stefan?  Anyone?

No, administrative files need not be touched.
My guess is Jon is not subscribed to the list
as <his-cvs-id>  Therefore, when
the commit mail is sent using that address
and it reaches, the
spam filter checks whether the mail is being sent
by somebody who has subscribed to the list; if
not, it gets queued to be moderated upon by
Conor.  At least, that is what I guess.

>     Erik

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>