ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: HTML Listener
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:03:28 GMT
There is an XML "listener" (ok, its called XMLLogger - something I'm going
to address in the near future by actually making it a logger).

And there is an XSL stylesheet that will turn the XML output into HTML.

That should be sufficient, no?

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle Adams" <kadams@gfs.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 3:45 PM
Subject: HTML Listener

This seems like a common one, so I apologize if it's covered in a FAQ
somewhere that I missed.  The search interface at the MARC web site wanted
to strip "html" from the search phrase "html listener", so I wasn't able to
search the archives.

Before I start writing one myself, has anyone else out there written an HTML
listener/logger they'd be willing to share?

Kyle