ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is going on in ANT1.x
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 18:06:01 GMT
From: "Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>

> Speaking of sandbox stuff, I had a look at
> the <cc> tasks in the ant-contrib project
> on sforge. nice. Is it ready to be pulled
> into the main ant CVS tree?

It would be terrific if we could do that.
I recently checked it out to see how much
effort I would need to put in to make it
compile using Sun's forte compiler - but
got caught up in other things after that.

> -steve

Cheers,
Magesh

*  There are two types of people in this    *
*  world, good and bad.  The good sleep     *
*  better, but the bad seem to enjoy the    *
*  waking hours much more. - Woody Allen    *