ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <>
Subject Re: Gradual progress...
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:56:36 GMT
I actually think there is something administrative that needs to be
configured for the commit messages to be sent (perhaps your e-mail address
added to the allowed senders to that list?).

Stefan?  Anyone?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Skeet" <>
To: "Ant developers (E-mail)" <>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 7:19 AM
Subject: Gradual progress...

Okay, I'm now pretty confused.

I've managed to get WinCVS to work with the CVS server, and I've checked
in the files I submitted patches for earlier this week. (I'll try to
sort out what was wrong with CVS some time next week.) I'd expected the
mail to come through to automatically -
especially as the output from WinCVS seemed to imply that it had

Do I need to set something up to send the mails?

I swear I'll get the hang of this soon - sorry for all the hassle in the

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>