ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Gradual progress...
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:56:36 GMT
I actually think there is something administrative that needs to be
configured for the commit messages to be sent (perhaps your e-mail address
added to the allowed senders to that list?).

Stefan?  Anyone?

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Skeet" <jon.skeet@peramon.com>
To: "Ant developers (E-mail)" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 7:19 AM
Subject: Gradual progress...

Okay, I'm now pretty confused.

I've managed to get WinCVS to work with the CVS server, and I've checked
in the files I submitted patches for earlier this week. (I'll try to
sort out what was wrong with CVS some time next week.) I'd expected the
mail to come through to jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org automatically -
especially as the output from WinCVS seemed to imply that it had
happened.

Do I need to set something up to send the mails?

I swear I'll get the hang of this soon - sorry for all the hassle in the
meantime.

Jon