ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Is there a way of automounting child builds?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:33:27 GMT
I've seen that the sandbox antlib is indeed very cool to add tasks, and I'm
going to use it.

What I also need, though, is something that mounts other build files
automatically, as they were defined in the same file, so that a library adds
predefined targets (obviously with some namespace to prevent name clashing).
I use XML external entities ATM, but they have to be declared in the
containing build file.

Is there a way of making this "mount" happen automatically without having to
fully use one of the current proposals?

Thank you :-)

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 barozzi@nicolaken.com