ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: @tags
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:15:55 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Donald" <peter@apache.org>

> I would do it as an external dependency atm - you could defauly to using
the
> jar in myrmidons lib dir because that aint going anywhere for time being
;)

Then I'll upgrade myrmidons version to a newly built one.... as some bugs
have been fixed that I've found, reported, and had fixed by the rapid
response XDoclet team (as I just bounced over to my xdoclet folder and see a
bug I reported get fixed) :)

> Looks like my weekly reminder wont be needed this week ? ;)

Nope, not at all.  I'm on it!  I've got another day or so of work before
committing.

Speaking of which, I'm doing my work in proposal/xdocs - is that ok? Or
should I move to another directory (perhaps under sandbox?) before I commit?

Thanks,
    Erik