ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <>
Subject Re: Patternsets, Filesets, and Mapper
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:00:44 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <>
> But really, shouldn't we be able to define this list in the build file as
normal?  Doing
> it with includesfile is going to make me have my build.xml, 7 sub-xml
build files, and 21
> text-files (3 per xml)... I don't think that is a good solution...

Well, uh, yeah, thats what 'includes' and <include> is for!   :)  But this
whole time, I think(?), you've been speaking about an external file
defiining the set of files, have you not?

Or you could use <echo> and write out the includesfile from the build file.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message