ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant build.xml
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:07:05 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <conor@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 8:32 PM
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-ant build.xml

> conor       02/02/24 20:32:37
>
>   Modified:    .        build.xml
>   Log:
>   Allow tests to be run behind a firewall by specifying -Doffline=true

I was thinking that we could add a target 'online-tests' which only run if
offline is not set.

set the offline property in a condition if offline=true || !<http
apache.org>

so probe for the net; let a property override it. The reason for having a
separate target for online stuff is that we can add other online tests as we
need them; some of the conditions should be tested, ftp needs to be tried
against some MS and unix servers etc. There are some tests for <get> that
could be pulled from the httptasks sandbox, put them up against some files I
can stick onto cvs.apache.org/~stevel/...

-steve