ant-dev mailing list archives

From "C Santosh Kumar" <...@ebizportals.com>
Subject Re: executing the commands(URGENT).
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 08:27:39 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank E. Weiss" <frankw@well.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: executing the commands(URGENT).

cvs -d:pserver:user@host:/home/cvs/dir co -c" or "cvs
> -d:pserver:user@host:/home/cvs/dir co -c" from the Windows 2000 CMD
prompt. So don't you think it's not an Ant problem?
> If you give more info, such as whether you have CVS working at all, which
version of client CVS you're using,  and what
> kind of network you're on, that would help somebody on this mail list
analyze this problem. Otherwise, you may need help
> from your network manager, CVS administrator, or the CVS folks.

I know this is not the right mailing list for this question, but since Ant
developers
have used this kind of code and succeeded, I thought they can help me.

1. Yes, the same cvs commands run from a CMD window. that means the CVS
server is
up and running. The cvs server is running on a redhat linux 6.2, and I am
using
the client from windows 2000.
2. the clients I tried with are cvs.exe from WinCvs, versions 1.10.7 and
1.11.1.
3. I have built Ant from source, and using it. Can somebody tell me where I
can
see the Project.log output and System.out.println output. This would help me
see what command and environment Ant uses.

thanks
Santosh