ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: removing some classes
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 13:11:35 GMT
On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Stephane Bailliez <sbailliez@imediation.com>
wrote:

> We spoke a while back about removing them, while this will sure
> cause no arm about AdaptX since there is no official release,
> (though I think you had a deal with Arnaud about AdaptX so I would
> not want to put you in a bad position)

We can remove the AdaptxLiaison as well (forgot it in my list) - if
there will ever be an AdaptX release, they can ship the Liaison with
their distribution.

> What about XSL:P then ?

Keep the class, deprecate and drop support.

> So I guess that the status is nothing should be done but deprecating
> even more without doing anything, right ? :)

Seemed that way - what I proposed is a little bit different, as I
propose to remove stuff that has never been an "official" part of Ant.

Stefan