ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] RE: What am I doing wrong?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:04:09 GMT
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Stephane Bailliez <sbailliez@imediation.com>
wrote:
> [...]

Oh, I know that.

An outlet of the Landeszentralbank of Nordrhein-Westfalen is rather
close to where I live and I could get my money changed there, but it
is inconvenient, no matter what.  I'm not sure whether they change
non-German money as well.

Trying to find the equivalent organization in Venlo or Roermond is
more than I would want to do to get Steve's guilds exchanged into
Euro.

Stefan